History and Vision
Native360 Loan Fund is an independent, non-profit 501(c)(3) incorporated under the State of Nebraska and is a Native American Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
Native360 Loan Fund’s mission is to provide affordable credit, capital, technical assistance and related programs to help build strong and self-sufficient Native American business owners. We serve members of all tribes in our Nebraska, Iowa and southeast South Dakota service area.
Funding and Support
Our work with businesses would not be possible without funding from a diverse group of supporters who share our commitment to business and economic development.
Our list of past and current supporters includes:
- Ponca Economic Development Corporation
- Ponca Tribe of Nebraska
- OWEESTA Corporation
- The US Department of Agriculture, Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG)
- The US Department of Treasury CDFI Fund
- SCORE Counselors to America’s Small Business
- ONABEN (Oregon Native American Business and Entrepreneurial Network Inc.)
- First Nations Development Corporation
- Small Business Administration
We invite others to contact us about becoming supporters. Native360 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity. Therefore, gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by federal law. Consult with your tax advisor or contact Pete Upton, Native360’s executive director, to learn more.
Honoring the Past and Building the Future.
Native360 Loan Fund honors and pays respect to all Native American tribes and the many great leaders who have provided the gift of knowledge and have inspired others to share their knowledge. We embody traditional Native American values as well as the contemporary principles of our people.